Whatsapp has connected large groups of people and has formed the spider web in our daily life. With the increasing technological advancements, privacy has also become a person’s priority. Hiding status and display picture have become a trend in the progressive contemporary era. One such feature which we can make use of is to hide WhatsApp Notifications.
Hiding WhatsApp notifications have now become easy for everyone. The steps for hiding the notification for Android, iPhone, and Windows devices vary from one another. Follow the guidelines below.
Steps To Hide WhatsApp Notifications (Stock Android Devices):
- Click on ‘Settings’ of your Android device.
- Tap on the ‘Apps’ option.
- In the list of applications, chose ‘Whatsapp’
- Un-tick the box ‘Show Notifications’
If the above steps don’t work for your device, you can figure it out as other smartphones have similar steps. On other devices, move to the Settings -> Application Manager -> WhatsApp and un-tick the option ‘Show Notification’.
For Windows devices, follow these steps to disable the WhatsApp notifications:
Steps To Hide WhatsApp Notifications (Windows Devices):
- In the settings option of your windows phone, select Notifications plus Actions menu.
- In the next window, you can disable the notifications.
- Now, click on Whatsapp on your device.
- Un-check the option which enables Whatsapp notifications by turning off ‘Show in action center’ option in Whatsapp.
For the iPhone users, thanks for being patient as we unveil the steps for your device as following:
Steps To Hide WhatsApp Notifications (iPhones):
- In the settings option of the device click on the Notifications option.
- Now search for Whatsapp and then choose it.
- Just turn off the reports by knocking the button of ‘Allow Notifications’
If you have any queries or problems regarding the above guide, comment us below with it and we will get back to you soon. Do share it using the social buttons if you think it is helpful to others.